Friday, June 5, 2009

Old News But it's Still Important

So, back in April the Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women had their 11th annual luncheon. This is a huge deal with well over 350 people that attend. The thing is that one of our current Board Members won an award that I just can not stop talking about. It's like turning 40, you celebrate the birthday for the entire month.

Well, the winner of the TCREW Commercial Real Estate Service Award went to our own Kerry Saunders of NAI Carolantic. The award is given to " an individual who provides the best professional commercial real estate service, with consideration for industry knowledge, leadership ability, negotiating skills, work ethic and creativity."

For 17 years she has plugged away over at NAI Carolantic, every year she puts together the NAI Carolantic Annual Real Estate Conference, she basically does what I do for TCREW and then she plans one of our biggest events, the Annual Joint Networking Event in August! She's a work horse. I don't know anyone that is more thorough, more attentive to detail and consistant than Kerry.

For me, she is sort of this pseudo mentor, a support system and a fellow Gator fan. I have an enormous amount of respect for her and I'm really proud and excited she has won this award. Hence I will take the opportunity to mention it as many times as I get the opportunity. Both NAI and TCAR, in my opinion, are really fortunate to have her.

Congrats Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment