Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NexCore Showcase: Good Food, Great Company

Okay, I feel almost certain you are tired of me harping on this but we have a showcase with the Nexcore Group in Knightdale at the Rex Healtcare facility on June 23rd. The address is 6300 Knightdale Blvd and it is really easy to find and a hop skip and a jump from Raleigh.

Lunch is free to members ($25 to non members)and Knightdale Seafood and BBQ is cooking. Personally, I can't wait for that part but the most important part of the afternoon is the opportunity to network with your fellow constituents. I don't know, but I keep hearing how important that whole broker to broker thing is and this is a perfect opportunity for you to practice that.

You can register in a number of ways. If you're a member you can give me a yell here or on Tweeter at tcarkim. You can always email me at kimb@tcar.com or give me a ring at the office, 228-2588. And of course you can go to tcar.com and click on the event of your choice and register to your hearts desire. We have a lot of things there and in the next week we'll be adding another showcase in July and the new Commercial Examples Mandatory CE in October.

Coming soon: The hoopla with the Broker Lien Bill and what's happening with it and more TCAR news. We're doing more this year than ever before and we want to know what you're looking for with your membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment