Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Chance for the Free Lunch

Okay, so I will make this short and sweet today. There are three days left to register for the June 23rd NexCore Group's Showcase at the Rex Healtcare Building in Knightdale. Last day for registration online is this Friday at tcar.com. If you want to call the office, blog me or tweet me at tcarkim, I can give you until Monday morning and then that's it. I have to make name tags so we all know who we are.

Food is by Knightdale Seafood and BBQ. They're located at 706 Money Court in Knightdale and have a nice little restaurant just up the road from Rex. The food is really good so definately it's worth shooting out there if you're in town at some other point. Grub includes pulled pig, chicken, string beans, hushpuppies, slaw, rolls and banana pudding. I don't know about you guys, but the food is my favorite part.

Lastly, you'll get to hear all about the building we're showcasing from the NexCore Group, so everyone will be helping them find folks to fill up that location. Then NCRCA will talk about what's going on with the state commercial alliance. NCRCA is working hard to show it's members value for your state affiliation. And last but certainly not least, there is Kevin Brice from the Triangle Land Conservancy speaking on the benfits to the businees community when you practice conservation.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment